Nice. These are real valid feelings that I think a lot of women (some men) are going through. How about ending each entry with something positive, as small as it my be that day.
Mona, thank you for making me smile, I know that I am not alone in feeling so lost, and alone in my dysfunctional marriage, the daily monotony of life, and having so much in common with a NYC uber fashionista!!! Please continue....I am looking forward to sharing in your life.
Most excellent news, Changstein. Or should I call you Mona? Delighted! Now, since I am a competitive sort (you're a magazine editor; you know how it is), I should also thank you, because maybe my poor underfed blog will get some love as I get inspired by your postings.
HI larious! Keep it coming!
ReplyDeleteI literally laughed out loud (multiple times) while reading this!!! Wonderfully funny!
ReplyDeleteI actually laughed out loud (multiple times, mind you) while reading this! Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteThese are real valid feelings that I think a lot of women (some men) are going through.
How about ending each entry with something positive, as small as it my be that day.
<3
so sad, so funny, so true. Please keep it going!
ReplyDeleteIts fantastic - she always hits it right on the nail. perfecto!
ReplyDeletefantastic - you hit it right on!
ReplyDeleteMona, thank you for making me smile, I know that I am not alone in feeling so lost, and alone in my dysfunctional marriage, the daily monotony of life, and having so much in common with a NYC uber fashionista!!! Please continue....I am looking forward to sharing in your life.
ReplyDeleteMost excellent news, Changstein. Or should I call you Mona? Delighted! Now, since I am a competitive sort (you're a magazine editor; you know how it is), I should also thank you, because maybe my poor underfed blog will get some love as I get inspired by your postings.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear what's next. xx